Posted by Steve Yeich | Posted in Jokes | Posted on 21-05-2013
President Obama said he was very upset about the IRS scandal of targeting conservative groups for audits. He said, “While under my watch they will never be caught again.”
A Tampa taco restaurant has pulled lion meat tacos from the menu because of protests from animal rights groups. They insisted it’s not a big deal since they used horse meat for the tacos anyway.
Joe Biden has said he spends 4-5 hours a day with the President. Obama responded to the press saying, “And you guys wonder why I’m having problems.”
With all the scandals Obama’s being compared to Nixon. Accordingly, he has altered his catch phrase of Hope and Change to “I hope they don’t change and start calling me a crook.”
There are actually three scandals going on with the Obama administration. Luckily, due to the sequester they can’t afford any more.
The good news out of Washington is that Obama is finally creating jobs. With all the scandals the government has to hire more investigators.
Obama does have a justifiable reason for all the scandals – “It’s Bush’s fault.”
When being questioned about the IRS scandal and the AP wiretapping, Obama’s response was, “So, how about that Benghazi scandal while Hillary was Secretary of State?”
According to a new poll, 40% of Americans think the Obama administration lied about Benghazi. The other 60 % said, “I’m sorry, what is a Benghazi?”
Benghazi, the IRS scandal and the AP wiretapping. Luckily we’ll have Obamacare to take our minds off of all the bad stuff.