Featured Post

Funny Observations Based on the News – 10/19/10

Here are some funny observations based on the news from over the past week: According to a new Washington Post poll 59% of Americans think we are on the wrong track.  The other 41% asked, “There’s a track?” President Obama had a book thrown at him at a rally in Philadelphia which gave the idea...

Read More



Some Autumn Humor

Posted by Steve Yeich | Posted in Jokes | Posted on 21-09-2009

Tags: , , , ,


To commemorate  the beginning of fall here are some autumn jokes I found:

Autumn is a season for big decisions — like whether or not it’s too late to start spring cleaning.

This autumn we can look forward to falling leaves and rising gas prices. We’ll be raking it up while the oil companies are raking it in.

The autumn leaves are a lot like raising kids. First they turn on you, and then they fly away. And next thing you know, you look out the window and they’re back!

I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my yard, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.

The leaves are beginning to fall, and soon only two things will be hanging from the trees: the last leaf and the first football coach.

I can hardly wait until all the leaves turn brown to match the grass.

Ah yes, summer’s out and autumn’s in. From swimming pools to football pools….

This is an exciting autumn. Our athletes are breaking the records for the most Olympic medals, and our political candidates are breaking the records for the most campaign promises.

Now, today’s lawn & garden tip. If you haven’t found the hedge trimmer yet, forget it.  It’s almost time now to loose the leaf rake.

I could tell there was a hint of autumn in the air when my son’s football smashed me in the face.

It’s fall, that time when the colors change from green to red to gold — and that’s just the gunk in your swimming pool.

Autumn is a great time of the year. Soon those ugly patches of dead grass in your lawn will be covered up — with ugly patches of dead leaves.

(this wasn’t an autumn joke but it cracked me up.)

Right now, I’m having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before. – Steven Wright


Comments (8)

gas prices are still on the rise today, we should go Alternative Fuel”‘*

I found here something new and interesting. Thanks

Great work guys .keep up with your good work.We always look forward to your work.

hey buddy, this is a very interesting article

lfBs3D This is one awesome blog. Will read on…


You should try one of this plugins for getting more traffic: http://is.gd/B9UzR5 and/or http://is.gd/6IiWve I use those in all my wp blogs and I am happy with those. Both will get you better rankings in google with minimal amount of work. …


we came across a cool web-site that you simply could possibly enjoy. Take a appear should you want…


Here are some hyperlinks to web pages that we link to simply because we consider they may be worth visiting….

Write a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.