Posted by Steve Yeich | Posted in Jokes | Posted on 05-10-2010
Here are some funny observations that were made after seeing the news this week as reported by the media:
It looks like the Democrats are going to be doing so badly in November that Obama is considering unfriending the DNC on his Facebook account.
Obama is doing backyard visits now to campaign and he’s combining it with his new plan to reduce the deficit. So, while he’s in the backyard he’s grilling hamburgers and hot dogs and selling them for a buck a piece.
President Obama plans on training 10,000 new math and science teachers. All of America was relieved to hear he wasn’t planning to train any teachers using his form of economics.
In a recent poll 53% of voters said they would vote for Obama again…but only if he was able to go back in time and actually become the guy he promised to be in 2008.
A poll by CNN revealed that 51% of the voters wanted Obamacare repealed. The other 49% couldn’t answer because they were standing in line to start the onerous paperwork in case they got sick before the bill did get repealed.
Sarah Palin got a protective order against someone who was making alleged threats against her. If only Bristol Palin had gotten an order for protection she would have never made her idiot ex-boyfriend famous.
Mark Zuckerberg, the 26 year old billionaire who founded Facebook, decided he will donate up to $100million to the troubled public school system in Newark , New Jersey. He has no connection to the school he just thought it seemed like a good idea after talking to their mayor. It’s foresight like that which could end that young man in the Obama administration.
Denny’s Restaurant has added a vegan burger to their menu, which is a really great idea considering Denny’s is such a hotbed for vegan customers.
Rahm Emmanuel resigned as Obama’s chief of staff because he wants to run for Mayor of Chicago. Apparently, he feels that being one step away from running the mob is a more powerful position that being one step from running the United States.
…and finally the economy just doesn’t seem to be getting any better, it keeps falling as fast as Lindsay Lohan when she gets out of rehab.